This ‘new’ All Saints church was built on Jesus College land in 1863-64. The architect was George Frederick Bodley (1827-1907), a pupil of George Gilbert Scott. He used a Gothic Decorated style based on English examples of c. 1300-20. The church is now cared for by the Churches Conservation Trust and is regularly used by Wescott House Anglican Theological College.
The huge East Window dominates the church. Five tall panels are filled with four rows of figures portraying saints and persons from the Old Testament. The 20 figures were all designed by the Pre-Raphaelites – William Morris, Edward Burne-Jones and Ford Madox Brown.
In the nave is a modern stained-glass window celebrating Christian womanhood. It is of 1944 by Douglas Strachan.